Our Pascagoula, MS location is looking for Hydro-Blasting Technicians (Environmental Technicians) to join the team. The successful candidates are responsible for the performance of tasks associated with tank cleaning, hydro blasting, vacuum truck equipment/hoses and general labor duties.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career!
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Performs tasks associated with hydro blasting (including automated equipment);
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the shift;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Operates light and heavy equipment including: skid steers, forklifts, pressure washers.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Experience with the following is an asset: tank cleaning, hydro blasting, vacuum equipment/hoses, working in a safety sensitive environment and/or a physically intensive role;
- Transportation Workers Identification Card (TWIC) required;
- Willingness to be trained through Clean Harbors for an OSHA (40 hour) Certification;
- Valid Driver’s License required;
- Safety oriented mindset with the determination to follow all procedures and policies;
- Ability to travel and work on an on-call basis to answer Emergency Response Calls.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors?
Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
40-years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-323-7483).
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.