Clean Harbors Reidsville, NC is looking for a Facility Maintenance Technician to join their safety conscious team! Facility Maintenance Technicians are responsible for providing on-site maintenance and repairs at the facility (no travel is required) on vehicles, yellow-iron/heavy equipment, and industrial processing equipment.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Disassemble/Reassemble heavy equipment to examine or repair;
- Fabricate metal pieces and replace gaskets as needed;
- Determine cause of malfunctioning systems and perform repair or replacement of defective component(s);
- Monitor equipment to ensure all repairs and testing are completed for proper operation;
- Utilize oxyacetylene and MIG welding procedures to repair equipment
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Hydraulic system repair experience;
- Heavy equipment repair experience;
- Ability to work overtime as needed;
- Valid Drivers’ License required;
- Ability to use a cutting rig;
- Ability to successfully pass mechanical aptitude testing;
- Proficient with computers and systems;
- Knowledge of the industry’s latest technology or having experience working with electronics.
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.