The part-time HHW Technician II is responsible for the set-up and disassembling of tables, signs, etc. at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs and for the safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs;
- Set up and disassembling of HHW events, which includes setting up and arranging tables, signs, drums, and equipment;
- Load trucks at the end of each collection event;
- Communicate with customers in a courteous and professional manner
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- High School diploma or equivalent required;
- Must be 18 years of age or older;
- Hazardous Communication training;
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.