The HHW Technician I is responsible for the set-up and disassembling of tables, signs, etc. at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs and for the safe off-loading of household hazardous waste from vehicles at Household Hazardous Waste collection jobs.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time
- Set up and take down of temporary HHW sites
- Removing product from vehicles for proper disposal
- Ability to work weekends
- Strong customer service skills
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Hazardous Communication training
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout United States and Canada, as well as Mexico and Puerto Rico. The Company serves a diverse customer base, including a majority of the Fortune 500 companies, thousands of smaller private entities and numerous federal, state, provincial and local governmental agencies. Through its Safety-Kleen subsidiary, Clean Harbors also is a premier provider of used oil recycling and re-refining, parts washers and environmental services for the small quantity generator market. For many positions, we have implemented a Competency Based Progression and Pay Program, which directly rewards employees for developing increased proficiency in their key job functions through training and experience. At Clean Harbors you are offered unique opportunities for all stages of your career.
Clean Harbors offers all eligible employees a comprehensive benefits package including:
• Competitive annual salary (CBPP Competency Based Pay Program)
• Opportunities for growth, development and internal promotion
• Health, Dental and Life Insurance
• 401K, tuition reimbursement, and generous paid time off
• Company paid certifications, licenses and training
To learn more about our company visit us at www.cleanharbors.com
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.