Our Hebron, OH branch is looking for a Lab Chemist will be responsible for the analysis of samples to determine their chemical and physical properties using chromatography and spectroscopy techniques.
This is a 2nd shift position.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- Group 401K program with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensures that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Performs analysis of facility samples using GC, GCMS, ICP, and various analytical laboratory instruments
- Maintain and troubleshoot equipment as needed
- Properly manage waste generated as a result of analytical procedures
- Perform and manage Wet Chemistry on samples;
- Maintain a safe working environment that complies with all applicable OSHA regulations
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned by management
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- HS diploma; Associates degree in science preferred
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Proficiency with computer applications
- Ability to document, record, and analyze data and information preferred
- Previous experience with Excel preferred
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We appreciate all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team. Only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.