Clean Harbors Tualatin, OR is looking for Regional Field Laborers (internally referred to as Environmental Technician) to join their safety conscious team! Environmental Technicians will provide intercompany regional support across various lines of business including Technical, Field and Industrial Services.
We are willing to train the right people with no experience! Responsibilities of this role include confined space entry, working at heights and working alongside various types of equipment. This is a physically intensive position that may require up to 60% travel within the region.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive hourly wages based on experience with weekly overtime! Up to $20/hour depending on experience;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career.
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one goal by following policies, processes, and acting in a safe manner at all time;
- Performs work in enclosed (confined) spaces;
- Performs work using high pressure water blasting equipment to clean heavy industrial equipment (pipes, boilers, tanks, heat exchangers, bundles, etc.);
- Loads hoses, chemicals and other equipment required for assigned job onto the truck;
- Cleans work area and equipment after work is completed;
- Practices safety procedures in accordance with training and guidelines when working;
- Assists in the inspection of equipment, hoses, connections, pumps and general work area;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather conditions throughout the day;
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and at heights;
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the year as business demands require;
- Previous industrial or construction-based experience preferred;
- Ability to perform manual labor (i.e. heavy lifting, confined space entry, working at heights, etc.);
- Ability to wear a respirator;
- Valid driver’s license;
- TWIC card strongly preferred, or ability to obtain upon hire.
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/ 40 years of sustainability in action. Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.