Clean Harbors Reidsville, NC is looking for Warehouse Laborers. Warehouse Laborers will be responsible for unloading 55-gallon drum containers from van trailers for storage within the warehouse facility. We are searching for a safety-minded and reliable forklift operator to join our team in Reidsville, NC.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive pay and benefits
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days
- 401K with Company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensure Health & Safety is the number one goal by following all policies, procedures, and acting in a safe manner at all times
- Use of forklift to offload/re-load drums and transport containers through the warehouse as needed
- Responsible for knowledge of Waste Information Network (WIN) system applicable to inventory and drum storage rack system
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all applicable SOP’s
- Maintain proper housekeeping and follow best practices for supply management in areas of responsibility
- Other duties as assigned
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Previous warehouse or related experience preferred
- Forklift experience preferred
- Proficient with Windows-based computer applications
40-years of sustainability in action. At Clean Harbors, our mission is to create a safer, cleaner environment through the treatment, recycling, and disposal of hazardous materials.
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is on-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Join our safety focused team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at https://careers.cleanharbors.com/.
For additional information about driver career opportunities, please call us at 1-833-32-DRIVE (1-833-32-37483).
Clean Harbors is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ancestry, color, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or on the basis of any other federal, state/provincial or local protected class.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.