Clearwater Analytics® is a global SaaS solution for automated investment data aggregation, reconciliation, accounting, and reporting. Clearwater helps thousands of organizations make the most of investment portfolio data with cloud-native software and client-centric servicing. Every day, investment professionals worldwide trust Clearwater to deliver timely, validated investment data and in-depth reporting.
Clearwater aggregates, reconciles, and reports on more than $3 trillion in assets across thousands of accounts daily for our Fortune 500 clients.
Our Summer internship experience is unique to Clearwater. We’ll give you two experienced lead developers who will be your mentors, guides and teachers throughout the summer, as well as access to all our full-time development teams. We treat our interns just like our full-time employees. Within the first week you’ll learn and put into practice the methods we use every day to work together effectively to create and build a world-class awesome financial software. Before the end of the summer, you’ll have created something with your team to be really proud of. All of that and we pay you a top-notch competitive wage for your field!
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Working towards Computer Science or related degree
- Motivated, team player
- Someone who isn’t afraid to say “I don’t know, let’s figure it out!”
- Current students pursuing a four-year degree in Computer Science, Math, or related
What you’ll get from us:
- Opportunity to work for the fastest growing technology firm in Idaho
- Exposure to new technologies, skills and software tools (Agile development, Java, SQL, front end, back end, everything in between)
- Opportunity to work on real projects and write code that will be used by our clients and contribute to the company’s bottom line
- The chance to work with CS students from all over the country
- Pair programming
- Trainings presented by experienced, full-time developers
- Great work culture with a driven, low key, work and life balanced environment
- Flexible work hours (it’s the summer, after all. We work hard but we have fun too)
- Freedom to be creative
- Intern summer events
- Competitive wages