Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries and currently looking for Mover / Helpers to join the team. As a Mover / Helper you should have a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and love to stay active!
What you get as a Mover / Helper:
Pay Rate: $16.25 – $20.25 per hour paid weekly ($16.25 base pay + $4 in expected tips)
Type: Part Time to start
Hours: Must be flexible to start between 6am – 8am
Schedule: Clutter operates 7 days a week and schedules will vary on a weekly basis depending on business needs.
Job Site: Mover / Helpers will start and end shifts at our Anaheim depot.
Responsibilities as a Mover / Helper:
- Move, pack and load customers’ items onsite at their place of residence
- Act as the face of Clutter by delivering exceptional customer service
- Work as a team to complete 1-3 jobs per day
Requirements as a Mover / Helper:
- At least 18 years of age with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Weekend availability required
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and energy to move and pack throughout the day
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built a platform that enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a lower price. We are proud to say we’ve been named one of the top 5 “Best Places to Work” by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.