Clutter is an on-demand, physical storage and moving, technology company that is disrupting the $50B/year self-storage and moving industries and currently looking for Night Drivers to join the team. As a Night Driver you should have a positive attitude, a great work ethic, and love to stay active!
- Pay Rate: $18 per hour paid weekly
- Type: Part Time or Full Time
- Hours: 7:00pm – 3:30am
- Location: Night Drivers start and end their shift at the Clutter warehouse in South Brunswick
Responsibilities of a Night Driver:
- Drive one of our Clutter box trucks (Max Length 26′) from our New Jersey field offices to our warehouse in South Brunswick and back; this is no-touch freight!
- Maintain a high level of safety while operating Clutter vehicles
- Use our iPhone app for shift clock-ins and dispatch
Requirements of a Night Driver:
- 3+ years of commercial driving experience
- Standard driver’s license
- At least 21 years of age with high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Ability to pass a physical exam required
- Weekend availability required
- Night Drivers must have a basic understanding of iPhone technology
- Experience with at least one of the following preferred: moving, warehouse, manufacturing, inventory management, stocking, customer service, helper or general labor
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built a platform that enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a lower price. We are proud to say we’ve been named one of the top 5 “Best Places to Work” by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.