Join the Clutter team as a Part Time Retail Sales Associate to provide a stellar retail experience to customers who need moving and storage services or supplies. Apply now!
What we offer a Retail Sales Associate:
- Competitive compensation: $17/hour starting pay + $1000 signing bonus paid in two installments after 30 and 90 days of employment!
- Part Time
- Flexible schedule
- Career development and opportunities for advancement
- The opportunity to work for a fast growing tech start up that is backed by leading investors!
What we are looking for in an Retail Sales Associate:
- A current or former retail sales employee with 1-3 years of retail management experience
- A high school graduate or equivalent – college grads or current students welcome to apply!
- Excellent communicator with a passion for people and retail sales
- Eagerness to be at the frontline of a fast-paced growing company
- Strong sales acumen and ability to build relationships with customers
- Able to work autonomously and prioritize multiple tasks at once
About the Retail Sales Associate position:
You will be the face of our fast-growing retail division – we’re looking to open an additional 30-50 retail stores this year across the country! As the Retail Sales Associate, you will serve as a brand ambassador for Clutter, provide an exceptional customer experience, and help drive sales goals. You will also open/close the store, record customer interactions/leads, help book appointments, and ensure the sales floor is welcoming and stocked, in addition to other Retail Sales Associate duties as needed.
Clutter is a startup tech company that is transforming the self-storage and moving industries. We’ve built a platform that enables us to offer customers a much more convenient solution at a lower price, and now we are rapidly expanding our retail footprint. We are proud to say we’ve been named one of the top 5 “Best Places to Work” by BuiltinLA for two years in a row!
We have 700+ team members and 50,000+ customers in 7 major markets across the US with plans to be in 50+ markets, domestically and internationally, within the next 5 years.