Our CMG Financial marketing agency is looking for a passionate and meticulous UX/UI Designer to join our growing team. You will work as part of a team of talented designers, videographers, and content creators on the full lifecycle of design including research, user experience design, user testing, and visual design. You will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of applications including web, mobile, and desktop products. You will also play a vital role in helping build new products & platforms.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES, includes the following responsibilities, but not limited to :
- Collaborate with fellow UX designers, researchers, product managers, engineers, and customers to understand user needs and come up with innovative solutions
- Create design deliverables in a hands-on capacity, including early mockups, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity designs (in Figma)
- Support and assist creative team and senior graphic designers with ongoing project work as requested- specifically on UXUI projects
- Design professional-quality branded visual content for web. This will include portal designs, web designs, platform designs, and special product designs.
- Develop webpages, email blasts, templates, and layouts for publications.
- Contribute to content brainstorming sessions with other members of the marketing design team.
- Determine appropriate style and layout. Employ styles and standards for organization branding set forth by the marketing managers.
- Produce design ideas, concepts, and final deliverables and adhere by project deadlines.
- Implement feedback in a timely fashion.
- Utilize project management system for updates, changes, and communication with Graphic Design team.
- Adhere closely to brand standards for all marketing materials and projects.
- Take submitted design concepts and produce deliverables that communicate the information in a clear, concise, and compelling way
Preferred Qualifications And Experience
- Expert with design tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Sketch, etc.
- Expert HTML and CSS skills (Hand-coded)
- Expert with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash
- Solid understanding of design principles (typography, color, layout, proportion, motion, etc.)
- Solid understanding of web technologies/standards/accessibility
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time with concurrent deliverables
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills
- Experience with email development and deployment a plus
- Understanding of WEB 2.0, SEO, SEM
- Proficient in Microsoft suite of product; Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced fluid environment.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- High level of integrity and confidentiality required.
Direct Reports: N/A
PHYSICAL and ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
Standard office environment, equipment, and tasks, including work at a computer terminal. This position requires partial sitting and walking throughout the day. Employee must be open to work overtime to complete assigned tasks.
CMG MORTGAGE, INC. NMLS #1820 If you are a recruiter or placement agency, please do not submit resumes to any person or email address at CMG Financial prior to having a signed agreement . CMG Financial is not liable for and will not pay placement fees for candidates submitted by any agency other than its approved recruitment partners. Furthermore, any resumes sent to us without an agreement in place will be considered your company’s gift to CMG Financial and may be forwarded to our recruiters for their attention.