Cloud Computing Teaching Assistant – This is a part time remote position working between the hours of 8am-5pm Saudi Arabia time (overnight hours in US time zones)
ABOUT CODING DOJO
Coding Dojo is an industry-leading coding bootcamp whose flagship program is unmatched: we teach 3 full stacks in 3 months— a mixture of which can include Python, MEAN, MERN, Rails, C#, or Java. This position is a rare opportunity to join a rapidly growing start-up and make a positive impact in many people’s lives. At Coding Dojo we pride ourselves on possessing a culture of execution that caters to wave makers rather than wave riders. If you’re interested in joining a diverse and dynamic team who value speed, continuous improvement, measurement, focus, accountability, and always attacking the gap, you’ll feel right at home at Coding Dojo.
- Occasionally support Instructors through assisting in teaching through small lectures, and live demos.
- Conduct reviews of assignments with students.
- Grading of assignments, quizzes, and other projects by students.
- Enforce the 20-minute rule for class attendance.
- Frequent check-ins with students (every 20 minutes depending), to identify what students are working on and how to support their learning.
- Provide student feedback to the lead instructor.
- Create and support a fun atmosphere for learning.
- Comfortable with supporting students remotely via Zoom & chat forums.
Required Education, Experience, Abilities:
- Real world experience in the design, implementation, and testing of software and services in a commercial hosted cloud environment (such as Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent communications skills, both oral and written
- All cloud computing research areas will be considered but this course is with a focus on software as a service.