About ComCap LLC:
ComCap was founded in 2012 to provide mergers and acquisitions and capital raising services for ecommerce and digital retail related companies. There have been many other successful banking practices focused on “digital media” – ComCap differentiates through our focus on digital retail. The original concept came from Managing Partner Aron Bohlig’s experience in acquiring, restructuring, and running ecommerce businesses while at Become.com.
You can also learn more about our research here: https://www.comcapllc.com/research/
About the role:
Our Summer Internship Program is a 10-12 week program where interns work directly with bankers on live transactions and business development initiatives. During the internship, interns will develop analytical skills, build a network of experienced professionals in the space, and utilize investment banking best practices. Interns will be working with ecommerce, software, and disruptive consumer companies to execute mergers, acquisitions, and financing projects.
This is a 100% remote – unpaid internship
Students should consult with academic faculty to determine if this unpaid experience will earn credit.
- Sophomore or Junior at a top US or Canadian University with a 3.5 GPA or above
- Demonstrated ability to write marketing documentation, model transactions, conduct research, make insightful competitive analysis, and perform valuation analysis
- Financial modeling experience in Excel. Basic or better PowerPoint skills
- Effective people and project management skills
- Self-driven and detail-oriented
- Ability to manage priorities and produce large amounts of high-quality work product in a short period of time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial qualities
- Work authorization for the US
- Personal computer required (preferably Windows)
Role & Responsibilities
Interns can expect a fast-paced, demanding work environment that offers the chance to learn and grow professionally. Day-to-day activities of Summer Interns vary, but include financial analysis and modeling, company and industry research, participating in the development of client presentations, and interactions with senior bankers and clients.
Please email the following Resume and Cover Letter to:
Applications without the requirements below will not be considered.