Summary: This position is an associate on our relationship management team that will be responsible for providing superior client service to our advisory clients. Working with our Investment Officers, this role includes both administrative support and coordination with internal teams including investor services, investments, and marketing and sales to ensure effective communication to OCIO Advisory clients. The ideal candidate must have a knowledge of investments, exceptional interpersonal skills, and be adept at handling a broad range of responsibilities.
This position can be based in our NYC office or Wilton, CT Headquarters.
· Assist OCIO Advisory Team with organization and preparation of client and new business meeting materials
· Maintain background information on client institutions and Board/Trustee/Committee members
· Support processes to maintain and ensure consistency of messaging to clients
· Maintain/Update Client Relationship Management (”CRM”) database
· Respond to client requests and meeting follow-up as needed
· Assist with new client Onboarding where needed
· Assist with completing Request for Proposals (“RFPs”)
· Ad hoc projects and analysis
· Ensure client communication and materials adhere to Commonfund compliance policies and procedures
OCIO Consultants/Market Research
· Assist with OCIO Consultant Quarterly Update
· Research and track competition, new entrants and trends in the industry
Management and Administration
· Working with the team to update OCIO presentation materials – standard and customized
· Coordinate with Marketing to ensure organization and updates to OCIO Library slides
· Monitor and track OCIO Advisory activity for Management and Board reporting
· Maintain OCIO Advisory Team calendar of meetings to keep the team informed of resources needed
· Undergraduate degree required.
· 1-3 years’ experience preferred in a client-serving position in a financial services organization
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills.
· Strong verbal, written communication and presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to complete assignments independently and on a timely basis.
· Ability to work as part of a team to accomplish broader goals and objectives.
· Ability to handle multiple responsibilities.
· Proficiency with Adobe PDF, Microsoft Office programs including Excel, Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Teams Salesforce .
· FINRA Series 7, 31 and 63 licenses required within 12 – 18 months.