Job ID 59591
Learn More About Internship Programs at CommScope
As CommScope designs and builds connectivity for the world’s most advanced networks, we’re building something equally as important: careers for bright college students like you. Our Summer Internship Program is designed to provide you an invaluable work experience through completing challenging projects to help you grow and develop.
Throughout the 12-week program, you will collaborate with some of the best in the industry, receive on the job training and participate in professional development workshops, executive speaker series, and other networking and social events!
What to Expect:
As a Technical Services Intern, you will be responsible for maintaining and improving internal and external web pages and portals. You will work closely with the technical writing, product management, engineering, and support teams to post technical publications, do routine site cleanup, and identify areas where the user experience can be improved.
You Will Make an Impact By:
- Improving the user experience for external customer and internal stakeholders
- Ensuring that all content posted is up to date
- Posting documents and other content to SharePoint sites
- Preparing documents for conversion to the DITA XML format
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Junior or Senior standing in a BS, BA or master’s student in Communications, Information Science, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited university
- Proven strong academic performer with a minimum GPA of 3.2
- Eligible to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship from the company
- Experience with SharePoint
You Will Excite Us If You
- Have web design experience
- Have Microsoft Power Apps and especially Power Virtual Agent experience
- Have DITA and CCMS experience
- Demonstrate strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Show innovation through unique ideas and propose them to the team
In today’s always on world, CommScope is pushing the bounds of communications technology. We are building better connections and shaping networks of the future. For more than 40 years, we’ve been leaders in innovating the network infrastructure of the future. Developments such as the Internet of Things, seamless connectivity and 5G introduce new requirements and demand creative thinking. With our unmatched expertise in copper, fiber and wireless infrastructure, our global clients rely on us to outperform today and be ready for the needs of tomorrow.
It is the policy of CommScope to provide Equal Employment Opportunities to all individuals based on merit, qualifications and abilities. CommScope does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender (including pregnancy), national origin, age or any other characteristics as protected by law. Furthermore, this contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-300.5(a) and 41 CFR 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals on the basis of disability, and require affirmative action by covered prime contractors and subcontractors to employ and advance in employment qualified protected veterans and qualified individuals with disabilities.