The Senior IT Systems Administrator plays a key role in the success of the IT Department as both a facilitator and implementer in a team dedicated to identifying, and developing solutions to improve business processes and deliver data as a priority. Performs duties to implement and integrate systems, maintain, and support computer programs based on customer requests to ensure successful operation and conformance to requirements.
STATEMENT OF EXPECTATIONS:
Community First Bank | HFG Trust expects all employees to comply with the responsibilities of their assigned position to the highest degree of performance by:
· Adhering to the Company’s policies and supporting Management decisions and goals in a positive, professional manner.
· Representing the Company with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintaining knowledge and understanding of banking rules, regulations, laws, and all policies and procedures pertaining to them including but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act (BSA) Regulation E and Regulation CC.
- Demonstrate a willingness to adapt to changing business needs and deadlines.
- Possessing a work ethic that includes neatness and dependability.
- Exhibiting a professional, business-like appearance and demeanor.
- VMWare ESXi, vSphere, and VCenter.
- Strong understanding of networking in a Cisco environment.
- Create and maintain Active Directory GPO, Intune, Dynamic Environment Manager.
- Create and maintain scripts created to support automation of tasks as needed.
- Implements and maintains automation/scripting via Powershell and Power Automate.
- Develops and supports monitoring solutions to ensure application performance and availability goals are met.
- Works within the Microsoft 365 environment to ensure best practices and security policies are created and maintained across all products.
- Implements and maintains Windows servers; security, backup/disaster recovery and related systems.
- Works with teams to support vulnerability testing processes and tools.
- Works to become a SME in at least one, or multiple Enterprise Application Platforms.
- Participate in on-call support rotation and take ownership of escalated problem resolution.
- Supports application environments including Windows Server and other 3rd party applications.
- Troubleshoot advanced issues in the hypervisor, server or VDI environments.
- Maintains software update and upgrades cycles with current and new solutions.
- Provides support to team members for high-level support issues.
- Performs end user technical support as needed.
- Provide training and knowledge transfer to other staff to build the team’s skillsets and abilities. Uses their knowledge/experience to directly train peers and build up the team.
- Travel to other offices as needed to support IT infrastructure.
- Attends industry seminars, conferences, training classes and reads industry journals to stay current on technology.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other technology related field.
· A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in related positions normally required.
· VMware certification, preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Requires strong oral and written communication skills for contact with all levels of technical and business customers.
- Ability to analyze needs and requirements, design, suggest, document, program, and support solutions to meet customer requirements.
- Must be able to take assignments and work on them as required by project leaders/managers.
- Able to work on more than one project at a time and complete them as planned.
- Create procedural documentation for the team as well as end-users.
- Demonstrates ability to work well under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Must possess knowledge of software programming languages and tools used by the company, as well as hardware and networking solutions used by the company.
- Must be able to define problems and draw valid conclusions.
- Must possess the ability to interpret an extensive variety of instructions in written or diagram form.