Compass Charter Schools (CCS) Paraprofessional is a qualified member of the Options Learning Team. Under the direction of the Director of Options Learning, the Paraprofessional will work collaboratively to strengthen the performance of CCS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support in the day-to-day operations at the learning center, including scholar supervision, special events, and learning center cleaning and maintenance.
- Participate in and support department and scholar recruitment/retention initiatives, scholar engagement experiences, and school-wide events as needed.
- Assist others as needed in meeting department and organizational goals.
- Attend professional development trainings.
- Excellent communication
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work collegially with others in the organization
- Creative problem-solver
- Proficient in Google Apps and Microsoft Office Suite
- High school graduate or above
- Minimum two (2) years of relevant experience
- Must be able to travel throughout the State of California for school-related activities
Must be able to work a flexible schedule as needed to meet the needs of scholars, learning coaches (parents), and staff.
This Position is based at our Orange County Learning Center. May be required to work from other locations, as needed.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of employees so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.