**$200 Bonus Upon Working 90 Days and Benefits! Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K**
Apply to one of our 4 locations today: Oceanside, San Diego, Riverside, Temecula
If you welcome adventure, have a curious nature and a compassionate heart, aren’t afraid to get down on the floor to collaborate with children, and long to make a meaningful difference in the lives of families living with autism — then we’ve got a place for you. Comprehensive Autism Center (CAC) is seeking Behavior Therapists (BT) to train and become Registered Behavior Technicians (RBT) who bring equal parts compassion and clinical skills to families in Southern California.
CAC focuses on providing research-based and data-driven applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapies, programs, and services for families who have young children diagnosed with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder. CAC puts compassion into expert clinical care. We do what we do because we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of children and families who are learning to live — and to thrive — with autism.
Through an innovative hybrid approach that combines individualized in-center and in- home hands-on therapy, we meet each child where they are developmentally, and strive to help them acquire the skills needed to live happy and productive lives. We see the child, not the diagnosis, and collaborate with families to move beyond the diagnosis. We’re looking for aspiring Behavior Therapists who share this passion and philosophy to make meaningful and impactful change in the lives of children. You’ll be helping miracles happen, on a daily basis. If you’re ready to embrace the adventure, then CAC has a place for you on our team.
CAC is currently seeking part-time (up to 29 hours per week, with the potential of growing into full time) Behavior Therapists available to work weekdays minimum availability 12:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m.
RBT’s will provide one-to-one behaviorally based treatment to young children living with autism and developmental delays in their homes, schools, and in the CAC center. RBT’s travel between clients’ homes, schools and the center, typically traveling at least 30 miles a day. As a RBT, you’ll be supplied with a structured, research-based curriculum to guide your therapy session with each child.
First and foremost, you’ll need a big heart and an even bigger desire to see children and families living with autism thrive. Applicants should also meet the following criteria:
- Have or be close to finishing a bachelor’s degree in Psychology, Sociology, Child Development, Education, or related field from an accredited college or university.
- A minimum of 12 completed semester hours of college coursework in psychology, education, social work, behavior sciences, human development, counselor, occupational therapy, speech language pathology, or related fields.
- Experience working with children.
- Reliable transportation, proof of auto insurance, valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
- Fingerprint and FBI/DOJ background check & drug screening clearance.
- Ability to provide proof of TB clearance.
- CAC uses E-Verify to confirm employees’ eligibility to work in the United States using information reported on employees’ I-9 Forms
- Have a willingness to commit to CAC and the families we serve for the long-haul
- This should be your calling, not just a temporary job.
We value and take care of our employees, with competitive and attractive benefits including:
- $200 BONUS upon working for 90 days
- 10 Paid Holidays for those working 20+ per week
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Medical/dental/vision health coverage reimbursement and life insurance plans for those who qualify
- Company 401(k) up to 3% match plan
- Paid travel and mileage reimbursement
- Reimbursement for RBT certification
- Comprehensive Paid training
- Opportunities for career advancement within CAC
- Monthly gift card incentives for great performance
WHY WORK WITH US?
At CAC, we’re focused on building up Registered Behavior Technicians — not on burning them out. We’re here to support you in your professional goals and want you to be a long-term, contributing member of our team. With a much higher than average retention rate, our therapists become loyal members of CAC family. Here’s why.
You’ll complete this hands-on training under the mentorship of experienced BCBAs who provide real-time feedback and guide you toward becoming the most effective Behavior Therapist you can be. You’ll learn from the best Clinical supervisors in the field, including our Clinical Directors who bring more than 20+ years of ABA field experience.
You’ll have the opportunity to complete your clinical hours in a real-world therapy setting, working hands-on with children and families whose lives you’ll be helping to improve.
Access to Latest Research and Technology
You’ll have onsite access to the latest research and data to hone your behavioral therapy approaches. You’ll also have access to hand-held technology for real-time data collection to support your development as an effective Behavior Therapist.