CONCORD IS THE INDEPENDENT, WORLDWIDE LEADER IN THE DEVELOPMENT, ACQUISITION, AND MANAGEMENT OF RECORDED MUSIC, MUSIC PUBLISHING, AND THEATRICAL PERFORMANCE RIGHTS.
With offices in Nashville, Los Angeles, New York, London, Berlin and Miami. Concord has a diverse and vibrant roster of active recording artists, composers, and songwriters, and a vast and historic catalog of works by some of the most treasured names in music history.
KIDZ BOP is celebrating 20 years in 2021! KIDZ BOP connects with kids and families through its best-selling albums, music videos, consumer products and live tours. In the US, KIDZ BOP is the No. 1 music brand for kids, featuring today’s biggest hits “sung by kids for kids.” KIDZ BOP has sold over 22.5 million albums and generated over 6.5 billion streams globally since the family-friendly music brand debuted in 2001. The best-selling series has had 24 Top 10 debuts on the Billboard 200 Chart; only three artists in history—The Beatles, The Rolling Stones, and Barbra Streisand—have had more Top 10 albums. For more information, visit www.kidzbop.com. KIDZ BOP is a part of Concord.
The KIDZ BOP Marketing team is responsible for marketing and public relations efforts across all departments, including initiatives in brand marketing, music streaming, sales and album releases, social media campaigns, ad campaigns, brand partnerships and sponsorships, live touring, video production, design, and more. KIDZ BOP is celebrating its 20th birthday this year, with year-long campaigns and initiatives.
As the KIDZ BOP Marketing Intern, you will get hands-on immersive experience working on marketing and public relations initiatives across all departments and facets of the brand (brand marketing, public relations, music streaming, sales, and album releases, social media, partnerships and sponsorships, live touring, video production, design) You will gain experience working on projects at all stages – from initial development to assisting in fully executing projects.
What you’ll do:
- Music, Brand, and Partner Marketing:
- Assist marketing team with 20th birthday year-long campaign and initiatives.
- Assist marketing team with executing brand partner initiatives including development of marketing materials, virtual events, social media campaigns, ad campaigns, and more.
- Develop marketing materials and create kid-friendly content in brand voice (from social posts, talking points, marketing messaging etc)
- Social Media:
- Assist with social media campaigns for new music, album releases, potential virtual events, and more; assist with celebrity/influencer content management
- Assist PR department with press tasks and development of press materials including press releases, press reports and calendars, pitch angles, and talking points.
What you need to succeed:
- Candidates must be enrolled in an accredited college/university with a concentration in Marketing, Public Relations or Communications or any other related major
- Have interest and familiarity with the KIDZ BOP music and brand
- This internship is a paid remote internship and requires a working, reliable internet connection and a productive work space.
- The timeline of this internship programs runs from June 2021 through August 2021
- Candidate must be available to work at least 20 hours/week for the duration of the internship
- A success candidate is a creative self-starter who can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office and Google Docs.
- Passion for marketing, PR, or branded entertainment
Concord is an equal opportunity employer. We employ, train, compensate and promote regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected status as required by applicable law. We believe that diversity, inclusion and equity is paramount for the creation of music, theater and film that celebrates and empowers all cultures.