The IT EDI Liaison will be responsible for supporting, monitoring, and troubleshooting our electronic data interchange (EDI) platform. This position will also support other IT systems and software. This is a remote position. Headquarters is located in Missoula, MT but candidates are able to work from anywhere in the US.
- Support the electronic data interchange (EDI) platform and the 1EDI Helpdesk
- Utilize CDCN platforms, including 1EDI, Solomon, Docuware, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 focused support and training for internal billing department and billing issues
- Provide Tier 1 backup support and vendor interface for support incidents
- Monitor EDI platform for system alerts and errors
- Troubleshoot EDI issues related to billing
- Document EDI processes and procedures
- Work as a team player
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational/project management skills
- Functional knowledge of key CDCN platforms mentioned above
- Ability to work independently
- Operations experience with 1EDI Source platform preferred
- Data structure and file processing knowledge, specific to ANSI X12 835/837 files preferred
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours, if needed, to meet the job requirements
The incumbent typically works in an office environment and uses a computer, telephone and other office equipment as needed to perform duties. The noise level in the work environment is typical of that of an office. Incumbent may encounter frequent interruptions throughout the workday. The employee is regularly required to sit, talk, or hear; frequently required to use repetitive hand motion, handle or feel, and to stand, walk, reach, bend or lift up to 20 pounds. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.