CoreVest is the leading private lender to residential real estate investors nationwide. We provide long-term loans for rental properties and short-term financing for acquisitions and fix-flip projects. Interns will work with internal teams and various third-party vendors regarding Post-Closing processes.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to, other duties may be assigned.
- Trailing document management – Follow up with Title/Escrow/Closing offices & third-party vendors
- SalesForce data upload and management for all products
- Component services team support – Onboarding & Advance/Draw processing
- Printing and shipping documents out daily
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple transactions in a fast-paced deal environment
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Exercise discretion, independent judgment and problem-solving abilities to complete work assignments
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Graduating from accredited university in 2021 or 2022
- Experience in real estate title or escrow functionality
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience
- Ability to perform multiple assignments
- Customer focused mindset with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable using MS Excel
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills