CoreVest is the leading private lender to residential real estate investors nationwide. We provide long-term loans for rental properties and short-term financing for acquisitions and fix-flip projects. Interns will work with clients, internal teams and various third parties involved in financing transactions.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities: Include the following but not limited to, other duties may be assigned.
- Assist in underwriting and closing efforts for commercial debt financing transactions backed by single family rentals and multi-family rental portfolios
- Conduct cash flow analysis, underwriting, due diligence, valuation reviews and credit analysis
- Evaluate sponsor credit, background, financials, and operating capabilities
- Analyze rent rolls, operating history, valuations and cash flows on portfolios of single-family residential rentals as part of underwriting
- Prepare investment committee memo summarizing deal
- Assist with warehouse financing draws
- Ability to work well under pressure and handle multiple transactions in a fast-paced deal environment
- Perform other related duties or special ad hoc projects as assigned
- Exercise discretion, independent judgment and problem-solving abilities to complete work assignments
Minimum Requirements: The responsibilities listed below are required. Accommodations may be made to enable the individual with disabilities to ensure the individual can perform the essential functions and responsibilities.
- Working towards Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in commercial lending – single family rental, multifamily, ground up and/or new construction lending a plus
- Strong analytical skills with financial modeling experience
- Ability to perform multiple assignments
- Customer focused mindset with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Good word, Powerpoint, and Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills