Corporate Couture is a Woman Owned Small Business (WSOB) and Women’s Business Enterprise (WBE) Certified company that aims to embody the culture, innovation, and brand of our clients. We are seeking a hardworking, organized and detailed Fulfillment Specialist. You will be responsible for performing a range of duties such as receiving and processing incoming goods and supplies. Handling pack out process and maintaining inventory. Filling orders from inventory, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock.
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Able to lift boxes up to 30lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Receiving, processing, labeling, and storing incoming stock.
- Maintaining clear records on all inventory and stock.
- Inspecting all stock for damages and keeping records of damages.
- Organizing the warehouse space.
- Picking and packing the perfect gifts for shipment.
- Hand-write notes to include in gifts.
- Supporting Logistics Coordinator
- Performs other responsibilities and duties as needed
None/This job has no supervisory responsibilities. Carries out conduct and leadership responsibilities in accordance with company policies, procedures, safety, and applicable laws.