As a Customer Relations Representative at Coyote, you will focus on the customer service aspect of our business, helping customers move their inventory in the most cost-effective way by identifying and providing logistics solutions. As you start your operations career with Coyote, you will work as a team to effectively operate a portfolio of accounts through constant communication with customer contacts. These conversations include but are not limited to, ensuring all transportation arrangements are made, negotiating the cost of transportation based on market trends, and identifying and resolving issues. Additional business is generated through proper execution of commitments and prompt solutions to a variety of customer’s shipping concerns, all while upholding Coyote’s No Excuses commitment to service.
Daily Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop strong relationships with all customer contacts and facilities
- Manage daily shipments and take responsibility for ensuring that shipments are serviced properly
- Coordinate and schedule all customer shipments
- Identify and communicate potential problems to the appropriate parties and provide solutions
- Prioritize and respond to both internal and external requests in a timely, effective, and professional manner
- Document and follow existing standard operating processes
Essential Skills, Characteristics & Experience
- Entry-level position
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize at a high level
- Effective communication
- Confident decision-making skills
- Strong ability to develop relationships
- Work well independently and as part of a team
- Customer service or operations experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- Onsite training and ongoing career development
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Internal advancement opportunities for outstanding performers
- Casual Dress
Important Notice to US Applicants:
Coyote is an at-will employer.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please view Equal Opportunity Posters provided by the OFCCP.