Provides administrative support to the producer through client service. Answers or returns client calls for service on their accounts and policies. Follows up on client transactions for deposits, withdrawals, and information changes. Assists in preparation for marketing events and carrying out marketing email and call strategies. Assists other administrative assistants with providing client service support and processing new business.
1. Provide service to clients as needed on their accounts, including assisting with financial transactions and updating records.
2. Be the primary point of contact for follow up on client transactions and service issues such as deposits, withdrawals, and information changes.
3. Properly record client contact in Customer Relationship Management System.
4. Properly file electronic documents in CRM.
5. Execute, as directed, tasks assigned via CRM and maintain status of tasks as needed. Tasks revolve around initiating or following up on client service tasks or new business in-process tasks.
6. Scan and electronically file written forms, correspondence, and existing client files into CRM.
1. Help with the communication of marketing and programs available for lead generation and client cultivation.
2. Call clients to schedule reviews with representative.
3. Follow up with prospects via phone from marketing activities.
4. Process investment and insurance applications and fee planning paperwork in an efficient and timely manner.
– Attention to detail
– Strong organization skills and time management skills
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
– Ability to learn quickly
– Customer service focus
– Strong verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
– Computer skills – Microsoft Office suite of products: Excel, Word, Power Point, some CRM experience preferred, Zoom
– High level of ability to work both independently and as part of a team
– Ability to adapt and work efficiently within a variety of situations
– High level of professionalism
– Life insurance and/or investment experience a plus.