Your field of responsibility
This new AVP role is being created to advance our Design Thinking and User Experience transformation by leading Design Thinking workshops and supporting follow-through design execution for FSG (Finance-Sustainability-General Counsel) Technology. The team is focused on three pillars: Creative, Practitioner, and Research/Strategy, all while putting our users first.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to three areas:
1. Design Thinking Facilitation: Meet with workshop sponsors to understand their goals, prep and deliver workshops, and work with the team to take the results back into their daily jobs. Workshops range from high level strategy sessions with executives to writing user stories for a specific product with both technical and change teams.
2. Design Execution: Create and modify wireframes and interactive designs in support of rapid prototyping for digital financial products and services; present to business partners and modify based on feedback; and obtain, understand, and incorporate user research and corporate standards.
3. Change Management: Act as a change agent for process improvement, knowledge exchange, and conduct training of design thinking processes.
Candidates are expected to be familiar with multiple Design Thinking methods and how to match the right method to the problem being solved. They should be able to work productively with people from diverse backgrounds (including country, culture, profession, and more) to collectively identify and overcome workshop and design challenges.
Your future colleagues
We are a newly created team and our talent base is focused on creative execution, design thinking, UX Strategy, and reporting and analytics. We are located and operate on a global and firm wide basis. We are a department which values. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for an applicant who possess proven experience of at least 3+ years of with Design Thinking including hands-on experience facilitating workshops.
- Proven experience in digital interactive design with a portfolio of design work is essential
- Proficiency in digital prototyping and user research
- Adept at industry-standard software including Adobe Creative Suite, Balsamiq, Mural, JIRA, Zoom, and Office
- Proven communication and collaboration skills in-person, online, and through remote technology
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution (or equivalent professional/military experience).
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience in Financial Services or a similar regulated industry
- Proficiency on PC and Mac platforms, with exposure to iOS and Android OS.
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws, as well as regulatory requirements, regarding considering of employment qualified individuals with criminal histories and prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities.