XVA Management is recruiting a Junior Trader (Analyst – Associate level) to support Collateral Adjusted Valuations (CAV) business activities.
- Daily modelling, pricing and risk management of collateral discounting risk on Credit Suisse’s derivative portfolio.
- Timely and accurate booking of trades on a regular basis.
- Effective reporting of daily CAV P&L to senior management.
- Liaising with Sales, Trading, Quantitative Strategies and Risk to deliver risk management solutions.
- Actively monitoring market developments to assist in effective risk management.
- Delivery of ad hoc projects focused on enhancing business processes across XVA Management (e.g. IBOR transition).
Partnering closely with XVA Management colleagues in other regions in order to ensure the effective operation of CAV as a global business.
Your future colleagues
CAV Trading is responsible for pricing and risk managing the collateral discounting risk on OTC Derivatives on behalf of Credit Suisse business lines. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
We are looking for an applicant with proven experience of at least 2 years in financial markets in either a Trading or quantitative role. Should possess an undergraduate degree with a strong mathematical and statistics background. Postgraduate qualifications are a plus.
- Detailed knowledge of Excel
- The ability to be detail oriented, focused, self-motivated and team oriented
- The ability to multitask accurately under tight time constraints in a fast paced environment. Along with ability to communicate optimally at all levels
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work