Cress Health is a startup tackling an overlooked problem in the current COVID-19 pandemic: the rising mental health crisis. As we go through these uncharted times, levels of depression and anxiety are reaching an all-time high, a demand that our current mental health resources are ill-equipped to meet.
Through the Cress™ suite of apps, combining data-driven analytical tools with personalized chat-based support, we’ve already helped thousands of healthcare workers self-care better during the pandemic. But now, we’re on a mission to empower and support the mental wellness of people all across the nation.
In order to help as many people as possible, we’re looking for motivated individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to become brand representatives!
Brand Representatives will:
1) Facilitate awareness and engagement with the Cress Health brand/suite of products on campus and in the local community.
2) Develop and execute on-campus/community initiatives to drive app downloads/conversion and increase mental health literacy.
3) Take part in creating a mental wellness positivity campaign with the goal of spreading hope amidst the current COVID-19 climate.
1) Brand representatives earn 20% commission on all revenue generated through their outreach initiatives. Additional performance-based incentives will be given as well.
2) Brand representatives receive free lifetime access to all current and future Cress Health products for personal use.
3) Brand representatives receive priority consideration for all Cress Health internship opportunities.
4) Brand representatives receive access to Cress Health’s nationwide network of organizations and industry professionals.
5) Brand representatives can improve their interpersonal communication skills and receive first-hand insight into the operations of a rapidly-growing startup.
6) As a Cress Health brand representative, you can take pride in the fact that you’re doing your part in the fight against COVID-19.
1) Candidates should have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
2) Campus and/or community leadership experience is highly preferred.
*Note: This position is FULLY REMOTE. Brand representatives are not required to be on campus for the Fall 2020 semester. Positions are limited.
HOW TO APPLY: Click the external link and fill out the form (~5 min) and we’ll get in touch with next steps! You must fill out the form in order to be considered an applicant.