Crestwood Behavioral Health, a Public Benefit Corporation is proud to be California’s leading provider of mental health services. Together we invest our energy to enhance the quality of life, social integration, community support and empowerment of mental health clients.
Our Values: Family, compassion, commitment, enthusiasm, flexibility, character and social responsibility- drive the work that we do every day, at all our campuses. These values are integrated into every area of the company’s operations and they serve as the foundation of the programs and services we provide. We are deeply committed to creating a positive impact on society and the environment.
LICENSED CLINICIAN (LCSW, LMFT, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST) WEEKEND ROLE:
The Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST)ensures compliance with established policies and procedures of the overall program and timely completion of respective reporting requirements. The Licensed Clinician (LCSW, LMFT, CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST) helps in the supervision of program staff by providing therapeutic guidance. In addition, assists the Program Director in coordinating and implementing the core program.
This is an On-Call/Per Diem position for the weekends, you can work as many or as few days per month as you like as part of a clinical team. This is a great opportunity to provide emergency care at the Psychiatric Hospitalization Facility and build longer term therapeutic relationships in the Mental Health Rehabilitation Center.
Education and Experience:
- LCSW, LMFT, Psychologist or Psychiatrist.
- A minimum of 2 years in a healthcare setting at least one of which must have been in a mental health setting.
- Demonstrated knowledge of DSM-5.
- Familiarity with DMH Titles 9 and other governmental regulations.
- Valid CA Drivers License.
- Proven ability to work with others, at all levels within the organization, and collaborates effectively.
- Above average interpersonal, problem solving, and written and oral communication skills.
- Experience in working with health care and mental health regulatory agencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively, teach and motivate staff.
- Present a supportive and positive position to all staff
- A specific knowledge for the types of clients served, including knowledge of human growth, development, and chronological maturation process or satisfactory completion of coursework to achieve knowledge within six months of employment.
License: LMFT, LCSW, or Clinical Psychologist (Required)
We offer Full Time employees comprehensive health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D) as well as generous time away programs, flexible schedules, extensive training, tuition reimbursement and 401k retirement programs.
Crestwood Pandemic Response:
Supporting the safety and health of our clients and staff is our highest priority, responsibility, and privilege. Our goal is to provide a safe and sanitary environment for clients, staff, and visitors, and to help prevent the development and transmission of infection. Our Pandemic Response Committee partners with health experts across the country and connects with all of our facilities to ensure we are providing the best possible solutions (including preventive measures, protective equipment, emotional support, education, etc.) to meet staff and client needs.
Crestwood Behavioral Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including criminal history and identity check.