We have several Service Coordinator (in Activity Program) positions available.
Full-time PM shift (12:30pm-9:00pm) and Part-time Weekend AM/PM shifts available.
Under the supervision of Program Director and Wellness Manager, the service coordinator is responsible for assisting in the provision of the therapeutic milieu by monitoring and communicating with clients, providing rehabilitation groups under supervision, and assisting in crisis intervention.
- Minimum of a high school diploma/GED
- Prior experience in Mental Health preferred.
- Prior experience facilitating activities or other types of group treatment preferred.
- Desire to bring joy to residents
- Facilitate recreational activities
- Enhance resident quality of life
- Teach leisure skills
- Help facilitate unit routine