Compensation: $62K-68K DOE
Schedule: Mon-Fri with occasional weekend or evening times for events.
Local candidates preferred. Open to remote workers within the United States
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403b, Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays, Discount for employee’s children to attend King’s Schools.
CRISTA MISSION STATEMENT
CRISTA is a family of Ministries empowered to serve the needs of the World with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
MINISTRY MISSION STATEMENT
World Concern partners to transform the lives of poor and marginalized people through disaster response and sustainable community development. The love of Christ compels us to pursue reconciliation and equip those we serve, so that they may in turn share with others.
The Content Strategist is responsible for developing World Concern’s (WC) content strategy and creating innovative and compelling content for WC’s content marketing and digital campaigns, as well as managing One Village (recurring giving program) donor communications.
Work alongside the Senior Communications Strategist to develop the content strategy for WC. Generate content for campaigns to increase website visitors and help acquire new digital donors. Conduct keyword research and identify new content development opportunities. Develop lead generation campaigns to build the WC email marketing list. Collaborate with the digital marketing team to push content out through digital campaigns and new channels.
Manage donor communications for One Village donors, keeping donors updated and engaged with compelling stories from villages, thereby improving retention of monthly donors. Manage logistics for new donor acquisition through events, concerts, and churches.
(General overview and may not include all details of responsibilities)
- Develop clear and engaging content that is consistent with the WC brand and addresses supporter needs and organizational goals.
- Manage donor communications for One Village to retain donors and increase donor loyalty.
- Manage logistics for One Village partner program for new donor acquisition.
- Perform keyword research and content data analysis for content improvement.
- Keep abreast on industry trends and learn new techniques in content marketing.
- Work collaboratively with supervisor, coworkers and supporters.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Personal conduct that reflects well on CRISTA Ministries and supports our personal conduct policy
Perform all duties consistent with the CRISTA Ministries Mission Statement
- Profession that Jesus Christ is Lord and Savior.
- Lifestyle that is consistent with biblical principles.
- Agreement and support of CRISTA’s Doctrinal Statement.
- Demonstrates the values of a CRISTA leader.
Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field from an accredited college or university recognized by the United States Department of Education or equivalent. Relevant work experience may be substituted for education on a year-for-year basis.
Three years of relevant work in content marketing, digital advertising, content development.
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
- Microsoft Office Suite – Intermediate level functionality, Salesforce
- Google Analytics
- Content management tools
- Strong understanding of digital marketing tactics
- Articulate passion for World Concern’s mission.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with all age groups.
- Manage multiple and changing priorities, while remaining goal oriented.
- Keep and manage records in an orderly manner.
- Participate as a team member by contributing in meetings, prayer, devotions, and other opportunities.
- Two years SEO experience including on-site optimization and link building.
- Two years Nonprofit fundraising experience, including working with a recurring giving program.
SOFTWARE / EQUIPMENT KNOWLEDGE
SEO optimization tools