Role: Electrical Field Engineer /Estimator
Duration: Long Term
Location: Walnut Creek, CA
- Ability to read and understand Utility Maps and related Pole records.
- Utilization and knowledge of pole loading data entry information using OCalc.
- Design electrical poles and calculations based on field information and redlines quality control / Engineering (i.e., cable pulling, voltage drop, flicker, utilizing station sheets, etc.).
- Prepares joint pole authorizations based on field information and redline from Planner.
- All aspects of Electrical Distribution design covered, Substation, road widening, joint use, overhead to underground conversions, Heavy underground duct bank design.