At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission – to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization, and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role:
Are you passionate about Internet Security and Informatics? Do you want to work where the people are as committed and as passionate as you are? As a Customer Success Intern with CrowdStrike, you will work directly with the Customer Success team to develop and prototype automated ways to better understand and run the business – informatics. At CrowdStrike, you will be working with people who “wrote the book” on hacking and internet security. To be successful in this role, you must be a motivated self-starter, be committed to ongoing self-education, possess strong project and analytical capacity and have excellent technical problem-solving skills.
- Work with Customer Success Team to document and quantify current processes.
- Develop and execute project plans to rapidly prototype processes and tools.
- Write up findings & lessons learned.
- Teach team members how to use & apply new tools and processes
- Participate in technical communications within the team to share best practices and learn about new technologies and complimentary storage applications.
- Work with members of other teams (IT, Sales, Operations, Finance) to ensure linkages.
What You’ll Need:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s Degree in business, informatics or computer science
- Graduating between December 2022 and Spring 2023
- Technical aptitude, preferably on Mac’s and MS Office
- Familiarity with Excel and Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Collaborative attitude
Bonus Points :
- Great team player – collaboration skills
- Willingness/ability to learn new tools and processes
- Light scripting skills
What You Can Expect:
- Executive Speaker Series & Tech Talks
- Fun socials and give-back events (e.g. virtual trivia, escape rooms, etc.)
- Development workshops to grow your soft and hard skills
- Networking opportunities with fellow interns and CrowdStrikers
- Owning impactful projects that move the company forward
- Working alongside a diverse and global team
- Assigned mentor and continuous feedback
- Participation in our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs)
- Access to our FalconFit Wellness Program and Employee Assistance Program
- Fun Slack channels (e.g. food, gaming, sports, pets, etc.)
- Paid holidays and 401k matching
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives that encourage new ways of solving problems, so we strive to attract and develop talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels seen, heard and empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.