Sales Representative – Dock and Door Sales
Location: Cincinnati, OH, US, 45241
Crown Equipment Corporation, one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, offers local support on a global scale with more than 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and more than 500 retail locations in over 80 countries. Our global sales and service network provides our customers with a local resource for a wide variety of quality material handling equipment, fleet management solutions, warehouse products and support services to meet their needs anytime, anywhere.
Internal Job Title: DOCK and DOOR SALES REPRESENTATIVE
External Job Title: Sales Representative
This position is based out of Crown’s Northern Kentucky branch location and will provide coverage to the Cincinnati, Ohio, Northern, Kentucky and surrounding areas.
As a DOCK and DOCK SALES REPRESENTATIVE, you’ll be responsible for maximizing the sale of dock and door equipment and parts & service for dock & door within a specified territory to meet sales objectives.
- Develop existing accounts & seek new business. Analyze opportunities, identify key personnel, & develop strong business relationships. Consult & problem solve to enhance the Company’s position in existing & target accounts.
- Develop a territory management plan to maximize time with customers.
- Develop sales strategies, proposals, & forecasts. Develop & conduct product demonstrations & sales presentations. Prepare quotations & customer correspondence.
- Utilize online resources to maintain accurate records of sales calls, customer files, & sales activity information. Discuss sales activities with Sales Manager.
- Participate in ongoing training programs and meetings to enhance product knowledge and sales skills. This may include traveling to Northern Kentucky branch.
- A four-year college degree or equivalent experience required.
- Strong communication, organizational, & time management skills required.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities, strong sense of responsibility & self-motivation, & ability to work in a team environment are necessary.
- Must be computer savvy.
- Valid driver’s license & good driving record.
- Completion of a background check, drug screen, & physical required.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
Compensation and Benefits:
Crown offers an excellent wage and benefits package for full-time employees including Health/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Plan, Flexible Benefits Plan, 401K Retirement Savings Plan, Life and Disability Benefits, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Tuition Reimbursement, and much more.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Job Segment: Warehouse, Sales Rep, Sales, Manufacturing