Crown Equipment Corporation is a leading innovator in world-class forklift and material handling equipment and technology. As one of the world’s largest lift truck manufacturers, we are committed to providing the customer with the safest, most efficient and ergonomic lift truck possible to lower their total cost of ownership.
- Write and/or modify computer programs using Java, Angular, or similar computer language
- Test and review work by other developers
- Work with business analysts to clarify requirements
- Utilize Scrum as a member of the development team
- Pursuing a two or four-year college degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Management Information Systems or related field.
- Experience in programming and analysis, along with strong written, verbal, analytical and interpersonal skills necessary.
- Candidate must be a highly self-motivated individual with an attention to detail.
- Ability to follow and write testing procedures to confirm product quality.
Crown will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
No agency calls please.
EO/AA Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled