Time Frame: Summer 2022
Work Location: Remote
Hands-on experience can set you apart in a competitive job market. Our formalized Internship Program is designed to lead college students down the path to a successful career in training and knowledge management. As an integral part of our high performing team, you will be in a position to apply what you have learned in the classroom and gain new skills in a dynamic and challenging professional setting.
This internship will be in Madison, WI or remotely and will start June 2022 and run through August 2022. You will focus on project-driven work that has a direct impact on the learning and knowledge management team, along with being competitively paid.
- Work with our own team members and subject matter experts to assess business unit learning needs.
- Create learning solutions (Web-based training, Video, Infographics, Job-Aids) to address the training needs
- Learn technologies to create learning solutions for our business partners.
- Required to partner with training resources to ensure completeness of learning content and alignment with training efforts.
- Author new content to support processes and procedures.
- Assist Knowledge Consultant’s to ensure the most efficient infrastructure for the knowledge management system, including taxonomy, role structure and metadata.
- Assist with the accuracy of knowledge content and will follow style and standards guidelines for their business area.
- Participate and act on continuous improvement recommendations for knowledge content based on analytics and knowledge management team recommendations.
- Pursuing undergraduate degree in a related field.
- Demonstrated excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve positive results through influence, leadership, and coaching.
- Strong organizational skills with an attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to work independently and be a highly motivated team player.
· MS Office Suite
· Online meeting technology (Zoom, WebEx, MS Teams)
· Interpersonal skills
· Visual design creativity
· Member of a professional organization in the learning industry