Fortune 5 CVS Health has an exciting opportunity for an Internal Audit Senior Audit Analyst to join our dynamic team. The Audit Senior Analyst will be a key member of the Internal Audit Direct Assistance team and will participate in the execution of financial audits in partnership with the External Auditors.
In this position you will develop, prioritize, and execute detailed financial audits to evaluate the completeness and accuracy of financial information and compliance with applicable policies, procedures, and regulations. You will be working under the supervision of more experienced auditors on audit planning, executing testing procedures, preparing workpapers in adherence with methodology, researching potential audit issues, and identifying opportunities to enhance the process by utilizing data analytics tools. In this role you will be interacting with various levels of business partners and non-operational business partners (i.e. external audit firms, etc.) across the HCB, PBM, LTC, Retail, and Corporate business segments to coordinate the projects, resolve issues in a timely manner, and maintain effective communication.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills:
• Ability to communicate succinctly and effectively with management and external business partners
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication
• Analytical, deductive, and problem-solving skills
• Practical knowledge of healthcare, retail and pharmacy management industries
• Practical knowledge of financial statements/concepts/regulations
• Ability to effectively and efficiently manage multiple projects concurrently
• Proficiency with MS Office applications
3 or more years of experience in audit, accounting, or related business experience
– At least 3 years of experience in audit, accounting, or related business experience
– Practical knowledge of processes, risks, and internal controls
– Proficiency in MS Office applications
– Strong analytical, deductive, and problem solving skills
– Understanding of technical accounting concepts
Bachelor’s Degree required; preferable in Accounting, Finance, or related field
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.