Asset Management is a division of Davey Resource Group Inc. (DRG) which has been employee-owned since 1979. Asset Management specializes in managing the assets of utility companies throughout the U.S. by providing solutions, focused around the electrical and telecommunication industries. We believe in smart growth that continues to provide career advancement opportunities. We utilize cutting-edge technology to deliver proven solutions for utility companies with design, construction, and field inspection services. Asset Management is currently seeking motivated self-starters that can thrive in a fast-paced environment to learn and develop new skills to contribute to our group.
- Perform light GPS editing of utility data
- Understand the use of document management systems, filing, and document scanning
- Inspection of infrastructure facilities for customers related to utility systems
- Electric hazard identification, electric equipment identification, and communication equipment Identification
- Review and/or correct data integrity errors within the GIS Database
- Work schedules are typically 5 days per week, 10 hours per day, may require performing stand by duties or on-call work assignments
- Provide utility mapping support to both internal/external customers
- Comply with all safety regulations and meet safety requirements to maintain a successful safety record
- Ability to travel for work
- High level of integrity, honesty, and professionalism
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time, bend, reach and to move or carry items weighing up to 25 lbs
- Proficient use of field-based computers and tablets
- Ability to proficiently use a handheld/backpack GPS unit and locate utility poles accurately
- Knowledge of Google Suite (Gmail, Docs, Sheets, Presentations, Forms).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Access).
- Reading and interpreting engineering drawings related to utility systems
- Excellent communicator who knows how to select the right tone and medium for the message
- Possesses strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions and in various hours of the day or night and holidays as required
- High school diploma and valid driver’s license required
- Electric utility and telecommunications experience preferred
The ideal candidate would be comfortable with traveling from location to location within the client’s service territory. Candidates must be comfortable working full time with a minimum of 40 – 45 hours per week. Compensation based on experience. DRG offers excellent benefits including: health, dental, vision and life insurance after 30 days of employment. Phone reimbursement and use of company vehicle. Vacation Pay, Company stock and 401-K eligibility after 1 year. Continual training and development offered. Pre-employment drug screen, motor vehicle records screen, criminal background screen, and Social Security # verification required. Davey Resource Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply. DRG is Employee Owned. We encourage you to take ownership of your future.