Positions in SeaTac, WA and Salem, OR
Summary: Position provides administrative support to the Service Center/or Department in the areas of billing, collections, customer service, purchasing, report generation and analysis, inventory control, payroll, shipping and receiving. Depending on the department or Service location, administrative duties may vary.
Essential Functions: Tasks that must be performed by the person in this job. Reasonable accommodation(s) may be requested to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to continually be organized, multitask, work under pressure / deadlines, in a positive and professional manner.
- Greet and provide service to customers in person and by phone; answer, route, and manage incoming phone calls in a professional and courteous manner. Transfer phones to answering service during off hours.
- Provide administrative support including preparing and sending documents, this could include reports, data entry, presentations and other admin tasks.
- Perform accurate and fast data entry to record payroll hours / billable hours, product & service orders, new warranties, warranty claims, sales, work orders, maintenance contracts, purchases, subcontractor / vendor / customer invoices.
- Manage and balance petty cash and billable vs. payroll hours (work in progress reports).
- Act as dispatcher for technicians to coordinate and schedule customer, vendor, and support personnel service calls, pickups, deliveries.
- Generate, print, analyze, and resolve issues from reports about sales, purchases, expenses, coding, customer accounts, invoiced but not billed, inventory, etc.
- Manager and order parts, office supplies, restock other office and inventory items.
- May handle other tasks such as drafting marketing materials, taking notes at meetings, or special projects
- Lock / Unlock property gates and/or building doors, set security alarms morning and evening.
- Other duties as assigned.
Other Functions: Tasks that may or may not be performed by the person in this job.
- Receive incoming / prepare outgoing shipments; route to appropriate department / ship via appropriate carrier.
- Leave the office to purchase money orders with cash, go to post office, bank, etc.
- Filing or other duties may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or 1-year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience; previous experience in dispatching, office management, bookkeeping, collections, or billing is preferred.
- Ideal candidates will have experience with NetSuite & Ultipro software.