Are you seeking an inclusive, impactful work environment, challenging assignments, specialized training, career development, and generous benefits? Join the elite cadre of professionals who made DCAA their employer of choice. We are a vital agency of the Department of Defense performing audits of government contracts, ensuring taxpayers get the best value for each dollar spent protecting the Nation.
December 2021 graduates and all qualified alumni are welcome and encouraged to apply!
What is the Defense Contract Audit Agency (DCAA)?
DCAA is a vital Department of Defense (DoD) Agency. Before an aircraft carrier sails out to sea for the first time, we’ve been on board. Before a medevac helicopter takes to the skies, we’ve seen it being made. We audit government contracts for supplies, equipment, and services that help our military service members and their missions succeed—ensuring taxpayers and DoD get the best value for every dollar spent.
Enjoy all the benefits of working for DoD, DCAA, and the Federal Government:
· Competitive salaries and career advancement opportunities
· Unparalleled training from the Defense Contract Audit Institute and many professional and leadership development programs
· Commitment to work-life balance
· Flexible work hours and teleworking opportunities
· Generous leave, benefits, and retirement packages
· Reimbursement for job-related education and certifications
· Resources to ensure your application is successful: https://www.dcaa.mil/Careers/How-to-Apply/
1. Education Requirements:
a. Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or a related field that includes 24 semester hours of accounting (may include up to 6 hours in business law)
2. Combination of Experience and Education:
At least 4 full-time years of experience in an accounting/auditing career plus one of the following:
a. 24 semester hours in accounting/finance (up to 6 hours in business law); OR
b. Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)