Digital Factory is searching for a Digital Sales Representative to generate new business as well as assist senior-level sales representatives in creating comprehensive marketing programs for Digital Factory Inc. The incumbent will be a part of a growing division with opportunity for advancement.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital sales technology tools
- Aggressively prospect, develop, and close leads using a variety of sources
- Work directly with businesses to assess and understand their needs to develop customized solutions
- Own entire sales process from prospecting to completion of the sale
- Utilize technology to engage clients
- Meet and exceed individual daily, weekly and, monthly sales goals
- Work in conjunction with leadership to shape the digital strategy on company technology
- Demonstrate fluency and thought leadership in the digital space by educating internal staff and clients on the power of Digital Factory’s technology
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Ability to identify revenue opportunities
- Ability to exceed set revenue and customer acquisition targets on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
- Confidence in pitching and closing business to senior level executives and clients
- Exceptional communication skills
- The ability to sell a comprehensive marketing solution including multiple products
- Technically savvy and proficient with sophisticated advertising programs and delivery methodologies
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BS/BA Degree from a four-year college or university; or two to four years of sales experience
- Previous start-up experience is preferred
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer