Position Title: Full Stack Developer – Frontend – Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship. The Full Stack Developer – Frontend web developer should be responsible for server-side web application logic and integration of the work back-end web developers do.
The length of the internship is 9-12 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
Who We Are: Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
This Position Will Entail:
● Develop new user-facing features
● Build reusable code and libraries for future use
● Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
● Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
● Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
● Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
● Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms.
● Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image.
● Proficient understanding of code versioning tool: Git
● Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding security compliance, data sources.
● Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding database management, microservices.
Required Education and Work Experience
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any related field.
● 0-2 years of experience in front-end development or professional experience.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.