Position Title: Full Stack Developer – Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship. The Full Stack Developer should understand the company’s needs and expectations of an application and has expertise in a variety of skills, including the ability to work with all layers involved in computer software development.
The length of the internship is 9-12 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
Who We Are: Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
This Position Will Entail:
● Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java
● Visualizing the entire project and reports and documents the needs and future steps.
● Guiding the team through the actual building, analyzing and testing.
● Pushing the successful outcomes until testing to development phase.
● Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications.
● Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
● microservices handling, code management, proficient in english
● team management, active listening and speaking
● creativity, spontaneous, fast-learning
● Organizational Management: the ability to oversee and guide the analyzing, writing, building, and deployment of software
● Operations Management: the ability to oversee the automated testing and providing feedback to management during the development process
● Supervision: monitor the team of developers, update the changes to entire tech team, manage the code on daily basis
● Leadership: the ability to handle a team, motivate them towards the end goal
● Decision Making: the developer should monitor the code for the entire tech team. this person is responsible to see through changes both backend and frontend and their effects
● Problem Solving: if there are multiple systems handling the code and data, the developer should have the Ability to visualize a proposed system and be able to build it
● Research & Analysis: should have basic knowledge of front end and backend technologies, development tools, database management
● Building External Relationships: should coordinate through different teams in the tech department
● Writing Proficiency: should have excellent writing and communication skills
● Computer/Automated System Proficiency: understanding and appropriate utilization of internet and email, computers, word processing, spreadsheets, and databases.
● Public Safety: safeguarding others from physical or social harm.
● Technical Expertise: expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding front-end technologies, Development languages.
● Functional Expertise: expertise inExchange of technical knowledge, communication of that knowledge to help achieve business goals, and technical consultancy.
● Support Proficiency: uses own knowledge, skills, and abilities to successfully assist others; acts as a subject matter expert.
Required Education and Work Experience
● Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information technology, Computer science or any related field.
● 2-4 years of experience in full stack development, or professional experience.
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.