We are looking for an experienced Front-end Web Developer with a wide skill set to enhance and maintain the core Digital Factory website as well as contribute to web application development that will be used by businesses and brands to further influence the way consumers interact with their mobile apps. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be critical to your success.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool Git
- Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding security compliance, data sources
- Expertise in knowledge and behavior regarding database management, microservices
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any related field
- Applied work experience and/or education directly related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer