This is an unpaid internship. The Full Stack Developer should understand the company’s needs and expectations of an application and has expertise in a variety of skills, including the ability to work with all layers involved in computer software development.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java
- Visualizing the entire project and reports and documents the needs and future steps
- Guiding the team through the actual building, analyzing and testing
- Pushing the successful outcomes until testing to development phase
- Managing the end-to-end life cycle for the production of software and applications
- Modifying and testing changes to previously developed programs
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications
- Create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function
- Structures the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction
- The primary responsibility of full stack developers is to design and deliver full stack web applications
- Write new computer programs, change and maintain existing programs as directed
- When given a new project, full stack developers are in charge of providing a finished, professional software product
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science or any related field
- Applied work experience and/or education directly related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer