This is an unpaid internship. The Human Resources position will directly assist the Human Resources team with a wide range of projects related to recruiting, onboarding/orientation, organizing and posting job descriptions, researching, and proposing team building and culture initiatives. The position is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, the intern will learn how to take skills she or he may have acquired in school related to his or her particular areas of interest and apply them in a professional setting.
WHO ARE WE:
Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6-9 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Support recruiting and hiring processes including posting job openings, reviewing resumes, and conducting telephone and in-person interviews
- Improve and monitor recruiting and new hire on-boarding process
- Facilitate the orientation of new employees
- Research and propose team building and company culture initiatives
- Create and manage company-wide communications
- Contribute as a strategic thinker in building a strong HR foundation for a growing start-up company
- Assist HR team with other tasks assigned
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous assignments simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and internet applications
- Genuine enthusiasm for an interest in working with people
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Reliable, detail-oriented, and the ability to work independently
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Current or recent enrollment in a graduate or undergraduate degree program with an interest and aptitude to work in Human Resources, or management/administrative fields
- Prior experience with start-ups is a plus
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer