Position Title: IT Manager – iOS – Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship. We are looking for an experienced IT Manager for iOS to lead the architecture, design, development, and testing of core enhancements to an advanced mobile geolocation library. This library will enable any Android app to easily leverage a user’s location, BLE input and NFC input to deliver hyper-relevant information to users. In addition to the below requirements, strong team, communication, and interpersonal skills are also required.
The length of the internship is 9-12 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
Who We Are: Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
This Position Will Entail:
● Lead the design, development, and testing of core enhancements to an advanced mobile geolocation library.
● Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
● Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
● Work with outside data sources and APIs.
● Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
● Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
● Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
● A minimum of 3 years of software development experience specifically in native iOS development. (swift, objective-C) 2+ years of people management.
● An ability and desire to develop and maintain collaborative relationships.
● Have the communication skills to convey your meaning clearly and positively.
● Ability to work both independently and as an integrated team member.
● Be comfortable both giving and receiving open feedback.
● Be comfortable receiving feedback and incorporating it into execution of your responsibilities.
Required Education and Work Experience
● BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or IT.
● At least 3 years of professional experience in Java programming and Android mobile application development
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.