Position Title: IT Manager – Unpaid Internship
This is an unpaid internship. We are looking for experienced IT Managers with a wide skill set to enhance and maintain the core Digital Factory website as well as contribute to web application development that will be used by businesses and brands to further influence the way consumers interact with their mobile apps. Strong communication and interpersonal skills will also be critical to your success.
The length of the internship is 9-12 months with the possibility of an extension based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
Who We Are: Digital Factory is a mobile ad-tech company with patented micro-fencing™ technology that can be integrated into a brand’s mobile app. Digital Factory’s micro-fencing™ delivers real value to customers wherever they are located. Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile and beyond.
This Position Will Entail:
● Build the front-end and back-end design of websites and software applications
● Create design plans for the user-facing side of applications, which controls look, feel, and function
● Structures the back part of an application, which manages program logic and server database interaction
● The primary responsibility of full stack developers is to design and deliver full stack web applications
● Write new computer programs, change and maintain existing programs as directed
● When given a new project, full stack developers are in charge of providing a finished, professional software product
Required Knowledge, Skills, or Abilities
● Ruby/Ruby on Rails
● CSS Frameworks (Foundation/Bootstrap preferred)
Education and Work Experience
● Applied work experience and/or education directly related to the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed above.
● Previous Project Management experience.
● Experience in handling a team.
● Experience in Designing user interactions on web pages.
● Developing back-end website applications.
● AWS EC2/Route 53/S3/Cloudfront
● Agile development
● Readily available portfolio of previous projects
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer.