This is an unpaid internship. The nature of the legal administrator position is the arranging of the day-to-day functions of the General Counsel team. They are directly responsible for managing the schedules, calendars, email and phone calls as deemed necessary.
WHO ARE WE:
Our team’s digital inventiveness and mobile location expertise creates brand stories that produce results. We are seasoned professionals who have worked in marketing, technology, mobile, and beyond. Our skills include Micro-fencing, mobile strategy, data analytics, and more.
THIS POSITION WILL ENTAIL:
The length of the internship is 6 to 9 months with the possibility of a full-time position based on performance, job requirements, and availability of the selected candidate.
- Ability to manage multiple issues and projects
- Maintain General Counsel’s calendar
- Schedule meetings
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent telephone skills
- Confidential and diplomatic
- Someone that lives in either EST or CST with a flexible schedule
DESIRED SKILLS QUALIFICATIONS:
Multiple positions are available.
- Knowledge in corporate etiquette
- Ability to draft basic correspondence
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Professional Certification in Administrative Services and/or Executive Secretarial Services
- Minimum 3 years working for a Senior level executive
Digital Factory is an Equal Opportunity Employer